Monday, November 24, 2008

Nieces

I have two amazing daughters! But who knew that Nieces could be so much fun?

I have three nieces. Two from my wife's sister and one from my brother.

My Arizona niece has graduated from college, has a great job, a great car, and is AMAZING at Fantasy Football. She has kicked quite a number of guy's butts in FF. In fact, it's a good bet that she'll either WIN your FF League or be right at the top.

And my two California/Colorado/Oklahoma nieces are just as amazing! They are way smarter than me but seem to put up with their OLD Uncle. Amazing how it makes an old person feel when you pay attention to them and don't act like the big baggy belly (bbb) you have is weird. not to mention the incredibly thick glasses.

Nieces are just cool. They text with me (laughing at my complete sentences I'm sure), give Mr. bbb a hug when they see me, and even talk with me about life once in awhile. How did I ever get so lucky??

So...........GOD has blessed me with a whole bunch of fun females called Nieces that are pretty cool to be around!!!

No comments: